4.22.2013

ᎾᏁ ᎢᎻᏋ ᎡᎾᎯᎠ ᎢᎾ ᎯᏌᏕᎢᏐᏁ: ᎵᏕᎽᏟᎻ ԲᏋᏕᎢ 2013



























Awesome promo shoot for Austin Psych Fest and Laced With Romance
I was so honored that Three Arrows Leather was asked by Laced With Romance to take part in this years Pysch Fest to be one of the vendors. I was so bummed that I had to decline, as I just couldnt make it happen this year. My fingers are crossed for next year though. I have long wanted to go to Psych Fest, and to be able to go and getting to hock my wares alongside Laced With Romance, Spanish Moss VintageWarpaint clothing, 222 Collective, and Bandit Brand would be incredible. Of course the band lineup for Pysch Fest this year is out of the world awesome.

On The Road to Austin Psych Fest 2013
Photographer: Briana Purser
Art Direction & Styling: Stephanie Fellabaun/Laced With Romance
Models: Sara Cummings & Callie Hernanadez