3.17.2011

somebody stop me














♁ sharing some recent scores with you all. being in the middle of nowhere leaves a girl with alot of time on her hands. the last thing i need is more clothes, but i couldnt help myself! when faced with epic scores, you cant leave them in the store.

vintage ankle cowboy boots. vintage eggplant gauze, lurex, and crochet dress. thinking about turning it into a blouse. sterling silver conchos soon to be part of a three arrows leather piece. silk embroidered piano shawl peasant blouse. arrowhead concho and leather belt. vintage adini sheer ethnic print maxi dress. 

gonna have to find some excuse out here to wear them. 

2 comments:

StickyKitten said...

Wow, those finds are beautiful. x
I don't live in the middle of nowhere and I still don't have anywhere to wear my clothes! :) haha

Unknown said...

you just seem to find the most amazing things.
SO GOOD!
ive been looking for the perfect pair of boots like that. it seems you found them :)
xx