12.30.2011

ᏕᏋᏋᎠᏕ ᎾԲ ᏟᏥᎯᏁᏩᏋ


i feel that this new year is bringing some pretty big changes for me, and those around me. 
i have never been that keen on change. i am a creature of habit. 
but somewhere along the line, i finally realized that if i didnt open my heart, and bend a little, things would remain the same. 
so i did. i let go of preconceived notions and outdated ideals. 
i opened my heart and mind a little wider.
i left my comfort zone.
it is amazing how much change one action can do.

so here is to all of you. i hope you all have a wonderful new year filled with open hearts.
thank you for following this blog and my quiet little life out here. much love to all of you.

live free.

2 comments:

Hot Trash Vintage said...

best blog of them all....stay positive flower..http://hottrashvtg.blogspot.com/

Melissa Hinckley Allen said...

There really is something special about this new year. A lot of people I know, including myself are letting go of old ways and opening to the new, challenging experiences. Best of luck to you on your journey.
You're blog is beautiful.

-Love from Chicago,
Melissa

melissahinckley.blogspot.com